CIBP LINʞ is our international training programme for cooperative and popular banks’ executive managers.
The CIBP LINʞ participants come from different member banks with different cultural backgrounds.
Our training cycles are co-designed with our member institutions to:
- Establish and maintain a strong network among executives of the cooperative banking sector
- Enhance future leaders’ management skills and leadership abilities in a diversified and complex environment guided by our cooperative values
- Exchange best practices and develop business cooperation opportunities within the CIBP network
- Cultivate intercultural competences
Each training cycle is thoroughly studied for the benefits of our participants who will gain a wide understanding of the challenging common banking business matters. Every year the participants grasp the overall presence of cooperative values in the world and more specifically in the three host countries. Hence the training programme gives rich insights into the member organisations, their innovation strategy and into their specific culture.
Furthermore, during the extensive training sessions the participants also have the opportunity to collaborate in innovation lab group projects.
CIBP LINʞ focuses on the following core topics:
- Strategic Development
- Innovations in Financial and Cooperative Performance
- Management in Intercultural Environment
- Social and Economical Trends
- Personal Development
Please check the current 17th cycle CIBP LINʞ training programme for 2023-2024 taking place in:
- Module I Strategy: Wednesday 31 May to Sunday 4 June 2023 in Frankfurt, DZ BANK, and in Montabaur, Academy of German Cooperatives, ADG, Germany
- Module II Leadership : Wednesday 29 November to Sunday 3 December 2023 in Buenos Aires, BANCO CREDICOOP, Argentina
- Module III Innovation: Wednesday 21 to Sunday 25 February 2024 in Vienna, ÖGV – Österreichischer Genossenschaftsverband – and Volksbank Wien, Austria
CIBP LINʞ Alumni
The network of CIBP LINʞ counts 200+ alumni who play a key role in their organisations.
In 2016, we celebrated the 10th anniversary of the training programme.
The CIBP LINʞ ALUMNI DAYS event take place every 2 years.