CIBP LINʞ is our international training programme for cooperative and popular banks’ executive managers.
The CIBP LINʞ participants come from different member banks with different cultural backgrounds.
Our training cycles are co-designed with our member institutions to:
- Establish and maintain a strong network among executives of the cooperative banking sector
- Enhance future leaders’ management skills and leadership abilities in a diversified and complex environment guided by our cooperative values
- Exchange best practices and develop business cooperation opportunities within the CIBP network
- Cultivate intercultural competences
Each training cycle is thoroughly studied for the benefits of our participants who will gain a wide understanding of the challenging common banking business matters. Every year the participants grasp the overall presence of cooperative values in the world and more specifically in the three host countries. Hence the training programme gives rich insights into the member organisations, their innovation strategy and into their specific culture.
Furthermore, during the extensive training sessions the participants also have the opportunity to collaborate in innovation lab group projects.
CIBP LINʞ focuses on the following core topics:
- Strategic Development
- Innovations in Financial and Cooperative Performance
- Management in Intercultural Environment
- Social and Economical Trends
- Personal Development
Please check the upcoming 14th cycle CIBP LINʞ training programme for 2020-2021.
Due to the current global health crisis, the 14th cycle exceptionally took place ONLINE for its Modules on Strategy, Innovation and Leadership.
The virtual programmes designed with our host organizations, ADG – Training Academy for German cooperatives, in Germany, Banque CPH, in Belgium, and Desjardins, in Canada, respectively focused on Strategy, Innovation and Leadership.
CIBP LINʞ Alumni
The network of CIBP LINʞ counts 160+ alumni who play a key role in their organisations.
In 2016, we celebrated the 10th anniversary of the training programme.
The last CIBP LINʞ ALUMNI DAYS event took place on 28-29 March 2019.